Revlite offers a full line of Architectural grade Flexi Solutions Flexible Linear Lighting. Low Voltage, Indoor and Outdoor, in Static or RGBW color changing. We offer quite a variety of Linear tapes that will fulfil the requirements of specifiers, architects, lighting designers, interior designers and contractors.
Revlite also provides a full line of accessories to ensure successful completion of any project be it a simple static color accent to complex dimming and RGBW color changing designs.
What sets Flexi apart from other LED tapes that are on the market:
- UL tested and certified to meet UL regulations at time of printing. ROHS compliant.
- Consistent colour quality LEDs with Extremely high 90-93+ CRI.
- Thick rugged copper base ensures both consistent electrical flow and superior thermal properties.
- Tunable to specific colour temperature with simple RF remote.
- Several of the most useful aluminum extrusions available for surface and recessed applications complete with a selection of lenses for varied lighting effects.
- Ultra tough 3M automotive grade thermal contact adhesive backed strips ensure lifetime adhesion.
Simplified LED DIY Installation
- 5-meter reels of self adhesive tapes makes installation in long runs very simple.
- Ultra tough 3M automotive grade thermal contact adhesive backed strips ensure simple lifetime adhesion.
- Simplified No-Solder tape connectors enable quick connections on-site.
- Several of the most useful aluminum extrusions available for surface and recessed applications enabling the build of custom on-site lighting installations quick and simple.
- Clips and magnets and other specialty hardware enable quick and secure installation.
- Tapes are field cuttable in very short lengths down to 7/8” to allow custom installations with minimal dark areas.
- With proper installation warranty is a Limited 5-year warranty.
- Lifespan of the LEDs is 50,000 Hours.
- Power levels of 4-6W/Ft or higher requires an accessory heat sink (Revlite extrusions) for thermal stability or the life span of the LEDs will be seriously negatively affected and will not meet expected lifespan.